Re: [MV] M-151 Engine designer/builder

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 22:34:15 PDT

Just to add to your comments, the Ford 9N tractor and engine came out in 1939, the 2N in 1942 and the 8N in 1948. The NAA Jubilee tractor came out in the early 50's and had the overhead valve engine. The 9N, 2N and 8N had L head engines and very similar but not identical. I mowed my lawn today with my 9N. Still chugging along 60 years later.

Dave
M51 International
9N Ford