Re: [MV] For Sale: Harley WLA Motors (unused)

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 01:27:42 PDT

Greetings,

I will consider any price over $ 800 USD each for the unused WLA motors. I
am awaitng more information and pics within the next couple of days.

As for shipping, I could ship them to Canada probally for free as I have
another container of motorbikes leaving in about another week or so.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ