For Sale: Harley WLA Motors and Mark Z

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 22:00:29 PDT

 I must agree with Jeff and Lee, Mark you will not win friends or influence
people on this list, by flaming them for asking you questions . Maybe you
should have gotten the stuff into Canada before you advertised it. Not too
many folks on this list can afford to buy $8000.00 bucks worth of Harley
Engines and some folks want to know what kinda money there going to need, to
buy that Dnepr Motorcycle with a live axle side car, so they are going to
kick tires, as you say. Lighten up buddy, alot of folks on this list have
friends on this list that have friends not on this list, and if you keep
pissing them of, you might find yourself with a lot of neat Com block
Surplus and no buyers. Mark M-886 and Who was thinking of a Dnepr Bike.