WLA Engines that I don't need in the first place

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 04:30:32 PDT

> I will consider any price over $ 800 USD each for the unused WLA motors. I
> am awaitng more information and pics within the next couple of days.

It has always rubbed my fur the wrong way when someone says "it's not worth
my time" to do this or that. I'm not sure what your time is worth, but mine
is worth something too. Given what the nature and type of military vehicles
are, I don't know of any of them that are "worth the time" of any of us.
None of them will compare to modern vehicles and given a choice, most people
would not have anything to do with them. Just loving them makes them worth
my time and many times I will go far out of my way to find that nut or
special bolt to finish my job or find that someone who does need it. If
$800 is "not worth your time" then I suggest you go (back maybe) to Russia
where maybe $800 is worth your time. I thought it would be neat to have one
of these engines in my collection and maybe put a bike together if I did
have one-but hear this: I DON'T NEED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND CAN CERTAINLY
LIVE WITHOUT IT! SSG Burke