Marine corps paint scheme.

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 13:20:44 PDT

I have a 1973 m151a2. I am thinking about painting it Marine corps green
since that is what it originally was.

Question:
    does anybody have any pictures or can someone tell me about the
different markings it would have had on it? I want to paint Semi-gloss
marine corps green with yellow stencils. I like that.
    What about unit markings, serial numbers, etc?
    What about decals on the dash?

I was in the Air Force and the Army. I don't know about Marine Corps stuff.
If anybody can give me a few suggestions, I would appreciate it!

Thanks

jason