Re: [MV] Stubborn MULE

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 23:46:05 PDT

Joe, you're right about the timing marks, provided you're on the right
stroke. As for the timing gear being on backwards, I'm not sure. I've never
had one off the camshaft. I think with the magneto out you could see it if
it were on backwards( with some trouble and effort) by turning the cam gear
and looking on both sides.
Keith