[MV] Don't Vote.... What goes around....

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:01 PDT

Don't you just love politics ?

Some of the stuff Ralph addressed was relevant enough - lousy saety
standards and the like, and he should be commended for doing that job
'cause someone had to.

If there were casualties like some of our favourite production trucks,
then so be it. All that means is that there are fewer of them today, and
that people with sense (that's us) bought them before the price went up
when they got rare and collectable.

We all go on about how good old stuff is, but I'm sure our daily drivers
are (mostly) better designed and safer than a lot of that old stuff.
I'll just put my tin hat on and go and hide in my collection now till the
flak dies down.......

Gordon