MB & GPW 76 for sale EURO 6806.- Belgium

From: Dennis Schneider (ww2surplus@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 01:05:23 PDT

Good day to all Jeep lovers.

Jeeps advertised in Wheels & Tracks and various other magazines are WW-II
originals in unrestored condition not running no canvas.
Jeeps are fairly good complete but need full restoration. 76 jeeps available
56 MB's and 20 GPW's. All have combat rims and some even new tires all have
engine, gearbox, windscreen, all gauges, seats and all the other bids and
pieces no shovel or axe though. Some are even originally set and used as
radio jeeps and as long as we can supply radio's we will include them (
original BC-1306 or 19 set ). Also included are original half-doors and
windscreen cover. All ex-warehouse Boom Belgium near Antwerpen for EURO
6806.- forget the Dollar price as the Dollar is going up and down ( its the
EURO which is going up and down sorry ).

visit my site
http://www.geocities.com/pentagon/7771

or E-mail me with questions at
ww2surplus@hotmail.com