Re: Soviet BTR-60/61

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 21:43:11 PDT

Greetings Mike,

Thanks for your enquiry. I have access to both BTR-60's and 61's. They are
from 1984-86 and range in condition to parts units to VG. Prices range from
$ 2,000 USD to 7,500 USD plus shipping.

Let me know if you are interested in such, as I expect pics later this week.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ

FYI. I have posted this to the list because I have had numerous requests for
BTR's