Re: [MV] Mule Oil Pump

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:04:53 PDT

Alan,
         TM 5-2805-213-14 says if the engine misses or runs rough, lacks
power, or is excessively noisy. It could be valves sticking or burned, valve
spring broken,piston rings worn or stuck, tappet defective, piston burned or
broken, cylinder worn. In all these cases a change of jugs(cylinder,head and
piston) may be in order. Before I started anything I'd get me a copy of the
above.
Keith