Re: [MV] Soviet BTR-60/61

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 07:20:50 PDT

Would love to get my hands on a BTR or a BMP! After spending 13 years learning
how to kill the beasts, wouldn't it be wonderfully ironic to teach my kids to
drive one that I owned!

Not unlike the teammate I had during a Y2K (remember that) audit who spent three
years in a Warsay Pact Infantry unit. Turns out we were looking at each other
from opposite sides of the fence. We had more in common with one another than
anybody else on the team ("Been there, done that - Da, Comrade...")

Man, I'm glad THAT's over with...

Bill