Re: Former Soviet MVs

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 10:54:26 PDT

Greetings Bill and List Members,

Thanks for your interest in my product and your vote of confidence. I do
apoligize for responding to you in a public forum. However, I think that it
is healthy to illustrate to such doubters that there are more then a handful
of serious potential purchasers as well as to offer some generic insite into
the process of purchasing any item through myself.

First off, you will need to confirm the actual item(s) that you are
interested in. Once that is done, I then confirm if I have such available
and if I do I provide to you a price (approx.) plus or minus 10 %. After you
agree in principal with the pricing I then proceed to furnish you with
digital pics of the item of interest. You then confirm your intent to buy at
the price offered to you or you have the complete right to counter offer.
Sometimes depending on volume and other variables such as location, i can
"play" with the pricing a little.

You can either arrange your own shipping, or we can solidify this for you at
no extra costs as well. We recommend the latter as we have the relationship
in place already and the rates are very competitive. If the item is
oversized and cannot fit in either a standard 20 or 40 foot container, there
might be some additional packing charges for flat decking. However again
this information is given to you well in advance. Items shipped to anyplace
in Western Europe, or North America are shipped collect (shipping charges).
Since the shipping charges are COD, one needs not be concerned about padding
of shipping charges. This is one of the reasons again why we opt for such.
For your information, shipping is done from the port city of Illejchevsk,
Ukraine/Odessa, Ukraine.

You are then responsible for importing such into the country of your choice.
I need to stress that I am 150 % responsible for all export documentation
needed. In fact, we do not proceed to purchase until such documentation is
secured by the seller. In the even that the seller is not a private
indiviual/coporation and it is an enitiy such as the local "MOD", they also
supply us with such required documentation to satisfy all ministried with
vested interest.

Upon your confirmation to proceed to purchase, you are then furnished with
my banking information for my USD "trust account" in Canada. For your
information, I deal at The Royal Bank of Canada. This is the largest
chatered bank in the country for your information. The funds remain in the
account until such a time that I confirm the actual purchase and also
furnish you with a bill of sale, ownership papers (if relevant) as well as a
bill of lading. Once the above docucmentation is furnished to you, the funds
are then transferred to my general operating account. Again I need to stress
that this is a trust account. Any funds must be deposited and identified as
such "Trust Funds". As I have mentioned several times I would never expect
anyone to send any money to a former Soviet Bloc country. I myself would
never do that!

With regards to post purchase support, we are more then willing to extend to
any of our customers, a long-term committment to locating, and shipping any
possible parts for their previous purchase. Providng the parts are
available, we will gladly make such arrangements.

In closing, I can give you and anyother interested party written assurance
that you will have the item purchased in a timely manner or your complete
refund forthwith. I have no problem furnishing copis of my Canadian
passport, driver's license and birth certificate for that matter. I need to
further stress that we can also estimate shipping time as well.

I hope the above satisfies your questions and concerns. If you or anybody
else should more information, please feel free to contact me at your
convenience. I can be reached also by telephone in Ukraine at 380 54 232
5313. My number (direct) in Canada is 1 807 475 7730. I expect to return to
my office in Canada on Juy 4th.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ

FYI remitted to list for information purposes!