Re: [MV] Motor Vehicles in Ukraine

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 13:29:21 PDT

Greetings,

Do not know what is going here. However, I have had 807 475 7730 since 1987.
I can further prove this if need be.

As for a nightclub that you make reference to, i would love to know the name
of it as this is all news to me.

In closing, yes I am still in the game. I have been in business (other) for
over 15 years. I started my primary business with logevity in mind, as i
have this one. I can tell you that I am here to stay, regardless if some of
the list members wished I would disappear.

If I have done something wrong, then I will take as required. However please
refrain from attempting to add unfounded concern over any dealings with me
as I have given knowone any reason to be.

regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ

FYI: posted to the list for information purposes