Re: [MV] MV Off-Road Use is for everyone !

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 19:58:13 PDT

Lisa,

You are to be commended. I wish there were more like you! It's amazing the good will
a little hard work can accomplish, especially with the 'locals'...

--
Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball MAPLE LEAF UP! ==> Zephyr, Ontario, Canada ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2 http://www.mapleleafup.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment http://www.1cacr.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TankNet Military Forums http://www.tanknet.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~