HUMVEE M998 - Sale / Trade

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 05:47:51 PDT

I have a very nice, complete, titled, registered, NYS inspected 1987
M998 HUMVEE for sale or trade. It is configured as a 4-door soft top
with the optional "station wagon" soft top and frame rear section (can
be taken off separately in about 5 minutes)

This M998 is not a Georgia auction HUMVEE.

It has been legally and correctly titled, and properly registered and
plated for several years.

It has a deep water fording kit, current issue radio, mount, antenae and
handset (not powered up), radial tires, grill guard, new top(s), new
doors, etc. Everything works, power steering, power brakes, automatic
transmission, heater, 60+ MPH all day long. A real pleasure to drive
(anywhere). :)

Guarenteed to intimidate all the (non MV) macho 4WDs you meet on the
road.

I am interested in a full size '98-00 SUV. Would consider an Expedition,
Navigator, a very nice M114, or very nice ? and / or $.

The HUMVEE lives in Western NewYork.

If you email me with you tel.# off the list, I will call you if you
like.

Regards,
Tom