Re: [MV] US Politics and MV's

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 10:41:10 PDT

quoted from Dean's message- I had sent letters to the
>ATF and State Department asking for information.

Dean,
        Good job. At last some one has gotten off their duff and done the
right thing- put their complaints into meaningful writing and found the
correct pressure points.

        And I hate to harp on old issues, but if it was that simple for Dean
to do this, why couldn't our MVPA leadership do this and then put it out to
the members? One of the first things you have to do when straightening out
a corporation, company, business, military unit, or government organization
is to make the members of said group accountable for their actions. I'd say
that Dean has taken a BIG step toward doing that.