(no subject)

From: Amikesomm@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 10:32:49 PDT

Dear Friends

Most of you know that Mickael Sommer died, June 23, 2000 at the Flying CIrcus
field. But mentioning it because not sure all of you were on the first
emailing of the tragic news.

A flying tribute to Michael will begin at 16:00 (4:00 p.m. for civilians) at
the Bealton Flying Circus on Saturday, 1 July 2000.

We thank all of you who have paid such high complements to Mike. He is
honored in your friendship and love.

We cannot begin to thank you enough. Your friendship with Mike, Jonathan's
Dad, our son and brother has meant so much to us. We simply can never
sufficiently express our appreciation of how Mike's touching all of you, has
now touched all of us. Of course it was reciprocal as Michael Richard Sommer
lived with and through you as well and now, Michael is the composite of all
of our memories.

Love, Michael's family.

p.s. Of course I am trying to use Mike's address list and if I sent you
reduntant notices, please forgive and advise so that I can adjust the list.
Some of you are listed with multiple names. VR Bob Sommer bobsomm@aol.com

Bob, ontinue, 5-7-2000-hello..