M105A2'S ( for a Deuce) 1 1/2 ton

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 21:45:57 PDT

FIVE yes Five nearly perfect Trailers in a Recycling Yard in Kentucky
Priced $450 or less......Want to know more? Call ROGER LAWS
1-270-828-2442 he's located near Fort Knox. BUT don't tell Roger who put
this on the internet 'cuz when the phone starts ringing off the hook he
is going to kill me. The best one has new paint and new vinal canvas and
perfect bows and all the " kit" and it's been rustproofed by the
government @ to a sticker on the side of the box and new tires...he's
asking $450 but Roger is a very very reasonable surplus
dealer.....yaknowwhatImean? Some of the other trailers are not "factory
new" but are excellent to very very good compared to some of the others
I have seen....thought you all could use them...I have no place to store
them or I would get them in a heart -beat.......geof

'92 Dodge Diesel -'72 AMG 6X6 Deuce -'97 454/425 Pathmaker
Airboat-'87 BAJA Fish and Ski and more time/money/toys than I know what
to do with....Ain't America Great!!!