Some more CJ2A questions

From: Sixshoot45@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 17:39:23 PDT

Hello list,
Just got back in from driving my jeep around the back field. I got my
BeachWood Canvas catalog a few days ago, theres alot of stuff in there, and I
ordered a new starter switch earlier.
We've taken the gas tank out three times now and it still leaks, so we have
to take it out and try again.
eventually, I'd like to OD it, make it look sort of like an MB, and I was
wondering, should everything be OD or is anything black? Right now my seats
are black, but I can always sand them better than I did last time and od
them. is the bumper black or od?

Denny