Re: [MV] M-36 for sale in NM.

From: Gil Huguley (Gil@huguley.com)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 08:56:55 PDT

I follow the DRMO auction results for Ft. Lewis, WA. 2.5-ton trucks are coming up for auction all the time. Most of them go for $1800 to $2500. A high percentage of the $2500 trucks drive off the lot. The rest are pulled because they don't run. After a dealer gets hold of one of these trucks and spruces it up for resale the price usually goes up to $4500--$6500 dollars. I think your friend has got a $5000 truck.
Regards,
Gil

>>> "Mark Baxter" <alleywayguns@bacavalley.com> 07/01/00 08:26AM >>>
Folks, I met a fellow here in Raton NM who owns a M-36 long bed Duce and a
half (21/2) truck and he wants to sell it.

 Now here is the kicker and I don't know how far off base he is, but he is
wanting to get $20.000.00 out of it.