Re: [MV] Vehicle security was "late model Mutt clamp & chain wanted"

From: pendleto@usit.net
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 11:57:36 PDT

These type of anti- theft items only work on the small time thief. I use a
short piece of chain wrapped around the steering wheel and brake pedal on my
M211 2 1/2 ton truck.
   My wife's Monte-Carlo SS was stolen a year ago with a roll back truck. It
sat in a parking lot for less than 12 hours.The car was locked and had the
wheels turned to the side, so if some one wants it they will get it !!!

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA#17657