My MV's and the Railroad.

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 22:26:27 PDT

Hi Guys,

Did some searching, seems that the M1009 that I got last year and the M35A2
that I got this year both come from Army Reserve units at the same street
address and doing similar duties in Milwaukee WI. The M1009 came from the
757th TC, which "commands, controls, and supervises rail operating
companies, and the M35 came from the 1152nd TC which "operates railway
locomotives and trains". Geeze, something about the railroad and my MV's is
going on here, eh? I must be on the railroad frequent flyer program or
something, this is really strange. I have got to visit this place sometime
and see what was my trucks' old home.

Andy
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/cucvpage.htm