Re: [MV] Vehicle security

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 04:11:14 PDT

I have a 151a1 that has thing on gas cap -- fellow told me that was common
to do this in Vietnam for the cong would wrap electrical tape or rubber band
around handle on greande and pull pin drop in gas tank --- gas would disolve
rubber ------

and talking about laws -- did you read thing couple of months ago where some
fellows were arrested in north east US somwhere and thier rubber Garands
were taken from them//

There was artice in Military vehiclse "i think that was where" about putting
key switch and putting handle on key from regualr switch so that it looks
like military switch when key is in it.

I have wire from switch to coil interupted and only I know where to hook it.