FS: M35A2 and M105A2 in Mich.

From: Jay Keine (k9baylee@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 16:04:38 PDT

Hi all,

In order to generate additional funding for our wedding next Saturday, we've
decided to sell one of our deuces (Don't worry, we have more!) ;^) We were
going to keep it as a project and paint it back to it's original colors, but
with the wedding and house purchase coming up, we frankly could use the
money instead.

Accordingly, the truck is very good mechanically (I'm a mechanic by
profession,) the engine is a LD-465 Multifuel, trans appears rebuilt, has
air shift front axle, "air ride" driver's seat, brakes were adjusted and
work nicely, front tires are 90%, rears 50% or more, steering box appears
new or rebuilt (steers very nicely.) ALL lights work properly, and interior
is very nice and original looking. It's got a soft cab top, and has rear
racks/canvas/bows. The batteries are correct and in the new style plastic
box.

It's got the mid-'70s four-color camo, and has a bit of rust here and there,
but certainly nothing blatant. Oil and oil filters, secondary/final fuel
filters, and engine coolant are all new. It's clearly titled as a 1971 AM
General "Stake" truck, and has 24,500mi/805hrs on the meters.

The trailer comes with the truck, and is a 1968 M105A2 1.5 ton. It's done up
in matching four-color camo, has good tires, composite lights, but has some
surface rust, especially on the inside of the cargo area. It also has the
typical rust between the body panels near the lift rings, and a spot on the
tailgate, all very much fixable. The parking brakes work, but the service
brakes do not, as is typical for these trailers. The wheel cylinders need to
be replaced to make the system operational again. Racks and canvas are not
included.

I'm asking $4000.00 for both, or give me an offer. I can give more detailed
pics on request, just email me or try:

<http://communities.msn.com/DeucesForSale/>

I'm located in Salem, Michigan, just northeast of Ann Arbor/west of Detroit.
Feel free to contact me to come out and take a look or a spin.

Thanks,

Jay Keine
K9Baylee@Hotmail.com