Re: [MV] Attention Arthur: Dual Subscription Problem, Still

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 00:46:04 PDT

David,

I suffer from the same problem; the easiest way to make life more
bearable until Arthur returns is to set a filter to put unto the thrash
all messages where
Subject contains (MV) and "any header" does not contain (your new
adress)

This will get rid of the double postings in you in box; until you can
get rid of thel altogether ;-)

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, freezing on the banks of the Paraguay River.

--

Renaud OLGIATI No act of kindness, Cerro Cora 3662 no matter how small, Asuncion (Paraguay) ever goes completely unpunished.