HAWK MISSLE TRANSPORTER VEHICLE FOR SALE!

From: NAM196@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 09:48:36 PDT

Hi all,
  I need room and decided to sell my HAWK MISSLE TRANSPORTER VEHICLE. This is
in the same condition my friend sold on here 2-3 months ago, we bought them
together!
  Runs excellent, turns, stops, reverse, lights, rubber tracks have plenty of
hard road life on them....a super fun vehicle.
  I started to make 2 Hawk Missles for it to use in parades and for movie
rentals. E-mail me if your interested in this vehicle and i'll send you
pictures. I thought about making a small tank out of it also, the new owner
can decide. The hydrolics have been removed . The vehicle is located on Long
Island, N.Y.
  $4,800.00 takes it, not like some of the worse shape ones selling for
$7,500.00.
   Have a great summer, get out there and enjoy your vehicles, especially the
new owner of the unique military vehicle!
     Craig