Re: [MV] WANTED!

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 08:51:11 PDT

Hey All:

Having ridden in the sidecar of Jimmy's Ural, I have a few osbservations:

1- It is a very cool bike, Jim factors in the "UDF" or Ural Delay Factor:
the amount of extra time it get to go anywhere because of all the
questions...

2- It is a great bike for off and on road: he took me for a cruise thru
a construction site and I expected to be projected from the side car, it was
like riding in a sedan.

3- I learned that despite my 6'4", 250 lbs, working on antenna
towers-flying in helicopters standing on the skids with a camera- walking on
high iron nerves of steel, I can still scream like a little girl when Jimmy
goes into a right turn and puts the side car in the air at a 45 degree angle
<LOL>

4- I would consider getting one, if only for the "chick" appeal <G>

Hank