Beautiful M-37!!!

From: CERANTHIA@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 17:10:20 PDT

 Hey everyone, I hope all are enjoying MV season-summer. I was driving down
RT 130 in Sandwich after work today and someone in a beautiful OD green M-37
passed me going towards Mashpee,or the Base. If you're on the list drop me a
line. I thought I saw a wave from the driver, if so I was the clown in the
red-roofless jeep with the MVPA triangle sticker on the windshield. Also if
anyone is vacationing on or near Cape Cod there is a huge MV not far from
Boston and the Cape. She is big and beautiful and called the USS
Salem,located in the historic Quincy shipyard. Also the USS Constitution has
been magnificently restored and sails like a dream!!! Several times a year
we load up the kids and make a pilgrimage to see both,and also the Battelship
Massachusetts in Fall River. And let's not forget the Mayflower II, and
Plimoth Plantation right here in my home town. Lots to do in New
England,enjoy your summer and see you all in Weare!!!

Mike in Plymouth,Ma.
MVPA# 20487
1969 Kaiser/Jeep M-35A2C

PS: If you would like to convoy up to the Weare-NH rally contact me off list
at ceranthia@aol.com I'll be leaving on friday morning,but I always stay
flexible with time tables. Should be fun!!!