Mutt came home today!!

From: MThom15@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 18:05:24 PDT

After a long (3000 mile) journey across the United States on the back of a
car hauler, my Mutt finally made it to my house today. She runs great. Has
a little surface rust in a few places, but it's not deep, and should come off
this weekend when I have some time off of work to work on her. She has new
brakes, so I have to drive her quite a bit this weekend so they can seat
properly. Also, the paint is chipping off in a few places, so I'll have to
take all the old paint off, prime and repaint her. She also has a chain
attached to an eye bolt on the floor between the front seats to lock up the
wheel. I'll try and get some pictures scanned soon if anyone wants to see
them.

Regards,

Matt
MVPA #21737