Paint Colors From Rapco

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 19:01:25 PDT

Need some paint, spray cans prefered, for the 2-1/2 ton. Note on the door
says CARC applied 1996 and it's the three color camo, green, brown, and
black all flat. Looking at Rapco's add in MV shows a #911 Flat Black and
then under new colors it shows a 34094 "383" Green (CARC Substitute) and a
30051 "383" Brown (CARC Substitute). I've left several massages for them
but they have not returned any calls. Would the three colors I've
identified above be the ones I would need? It looks that way but just
looking for another opinion.

je