Wipers & stuff

From: Tom DeGraw (surplus@kanab.net)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 20:55:17 PDT

Hi all....
Starting to get some work done on the yellow, cattle hauling, acutely
odorous, M-37 purchased 2 weeks ago.
Whew, lots of stuff to do to get it up & going....the rancher who owned
it was very hard on it and it looks it.
Like I said, this one I'm not restoring to show. I'm taking it to the
mountains for camping & fishing...gonna get scratched, probably even
bruised. But, I'm going to take care of it and have some fun.
Which leads me to the question at hand: I need to buy wiper motors (12
volt), arms and blades. Where can I get the best prices?
Thanks in advance...Tom in Utah.