[MV] Sherwin Williams paint for MV's? and Headlights too

From: Chris Ciesla (n2rdp@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 18:32:24 PDT

>Anyway... back at the paint store, they often have a color matching
> >computeror if you leave a nickle sized paint chip a good store can eye
> >match the color in a couple of hours.

Don't laugh, but somewhere I have the ordering codes to order genuine
Mil-spec paint from Sherwin Williams.

Another interesting thing, I called my NAPA salesman and inquired about the
possible part numbers for 24v military headlights and their prices and
availability. Here's the data:

4800 - in stock - $39.95
4860 - special order - $118.63 - OUCH!
4863 - not available