Re: [MV] [MV]Military Rendevous2000 (Ohio)

From: MICHAEL PEELER (frnbulx@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 10:48:11 PDT

Hello, Alan and all.

Sounds like it was quite the experience!
We would like to post MV pictures from this event in the "Regional Events"
pages.

In fact, we want to post pictures from ANY MV related event listed in
"Regional Events". If you know of upcoming events that should be listed
(newsletter editors?), please send them to us and we will get them on the
site for you.

If you would like to submit pictures, send them to: events@mvmarketplace.com
. JPG format is preferred, and names or captions are a good thing too.

Keep 'em rolling!

Michael Peeler
http://mvmarketplace.com