Re: [MV] NOT A PUBLIC UTILITIES VEHICLE!

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 07:11:44 PDT

Door insignia could have been anything. Sounds like it might have been a
Service Command sign or something like that. I'd be having a close look
at the sides of the hood, the dash, and anywhere else markings may have
been left.

As a comparison I'm working on getting a 1939 TD 20 I ton Dodge pickup
delivered. This looks to be an absolutely standard Dodge truck, but
painted green on the line for Uncle Sam with military stencilling on the
dash. No sign of hood numbers either, but ALL the paint on it is army
green of one type or another.

Gordon