Newly Published Book

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 14:43:36 PDT

Subject: Newly Published Book

Hello friends. I just picked up a copy of a truly great book. It is called
PanzerKampfwagen 38 (t) Variants, 2.0cm, 3.7cm, 7.5cm, 7.62cm, 15cm It is
published by Zimmerit Press in Boise, Idaho USA.

The book is a very complete study of the PzKpfw 38(t) chassis which was used
as the basis for numerous variants. All of the known variants and
prototypes are covered in this book. There is not a lot of heavy reading.
It is mainly pictures with captions. The book is 62 pages, is in
black-and-white, and has excellent pictures. Some of the pictures have
never before been published.

If anyone is interested, email me, and I will give the contact info.

Thanks, and happy reading

Jason Rose
Boise, ID