Re: [MV] U.S.S. Cabot CVL-28

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 07:42:10 PDT

Hang onto your tail feathers, folks! We got 'em coming out of our ears! We
might have an opportunity to save old warhorses both above and below the
waterline...

There's the U.S.S. Cabot, a WW2 Carrier, and there might be an opportunity to
acquire a (highly) modifies "Tench" class fleet submarine, the former U.S.S.
Tusk (SS-426) when the Taiwanese Navy gets done using her.

Full speed ahead on saving the grand old lady, U.S.S. Cabot, for she needs your
help now...

...but keep your weather eye open for future updates if we can swing the Tusk
deal...

Bill Benson