Mr. Kunicki's Post

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:01:37 PDT

Hello Brandon and list,

Thank you for your email. I respect and welcome your opinion.

However you may be under the impression that I am a dealer. I am not,
just an old collector.

I am cleaning out my large accumulation of stuff that I have bought over
the last 2 decades, and, quite frankly, some of it is pretty rare and (I
thought) of interest to the listers for their projects.

It was not my intention to offend you or anyone else. You just don't
find N.O.S. Rubber Track for Shermans, etc. that often.

This list seemed like a great bunch of guys and I thought it would be
nice to offer it here first.

Once again, sorry.

Tom