RE: [MV] Mr. Kunicki's Post

From: Norona, Mike (MNorona@amsuper.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:49:28 PDT

List,
Altho not an armor collector, I enjoy posts on these toys. I like to
see/hear what's out there, and what going prices are (keeps me from
starting a collection, but that's OK). Tom always adds some history or
facts about the items too, nice touch. Like Gary Hebding's posts, fun to
learn about this stuff.
The header/subject line is always short & clear. The messages are brief.
If someone's not interested, just pass.
I'm in this for fun and education. Like the recent carrier thread (not much
to do with wheels & tracks), interesting nonetheless. I say keep 'em
comin'.
- mazo mike
Mike Noroņa
Mazomanie, Wisconsin

ps. if you go callin' yerseff an "old collector", what does that make us
kids who've had their trucks 20-30 years? heh-heh :)