[MV] M718A1 FS

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 18:11:27 PDT

List,
My friend Jeff Ciccone (you may have seen some of his vehicles pictured in
magazines) of Ocean City, NJ, has sent me pics and info on an M718A1:
>>M718A1 (M151A2 JEEP AMBULANCE) RUNS GOOD, BODY GOOD BUT
NOT PERFECT. ALL STRETCHERS BRACKETS, SPLINT KIT, TOOLS,MANUAL , and BLANKET
KIT.
WITH M416 TRAILER WITH HARDTOP AND TAILGATE $6500 THANKS,
Jeff Ciccone
609-645-4794<<
I'll create a page for it and add it to my site. In the mean time, you can
call Jeff
for more details. I'll post the URL when I get the page created. I can also
e-mail
the two pics he sent me if you are really interested,
Thanks,
Joe "MV Trucker" Young