Looking for M31-C MG mount

From: Kelly, Robert (Robert_Kelly@FCEINC.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 06:05:45 PDT

Does anyone know where I can find an M-31C MG mount for a 42 GPW? I am
considering the purchase of an M-2 or an M1919 semi-conversion. The M-2's
are more expensive than the jeep, but it sure would look nice. Anyways, I am
looking for the mount that has the braces and not the one that is basically
a free standing post.

I would like original, but need to keep the budget down so a repro would be
acceptable. I've heard Sarco may be producing these mounts but haven't heard
anything lately.

What should I expect to pay for an item like this? Original and repro.

Thanks,

Bob K.