WWII Power Wagon Engine

From: D Paradise (deanparadise@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 13:07:20 PDT

Hello List-

I have what I think is an old WWII Power Wagon engine and Transmission for
sale for $500 + shipping from Los Angeles.

Could somebody give me some information as to when it was made or what
vehicle it could have been from?

I was told it was from an M-37 but I thought all M-37's were 24V.The engine
has a number stamped on the drivers’ side. The number is D42-93562. Attached
to engine is: 6V Starter,Parking Brake Band, Transmission & Stick shift, ,
Distributor, Generator, Oil Filter, Carburetor, Round Air Filter, Fan Belt
and Fan, Temp Elbow. The Starter and the distributor has metal tags labeled
Chrysler Corp. and have numbers on them, but no date.

Pictures can be seen by clicking on my web page
www.deansjeeppage.homestead.com then clicking on the engine for sale link.

Thanks,

Dean
44 GPW