Re: [MV] FYI old motorcycle in movie. (Obscure!!!)

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 13:44:19 PDT

Hey allI

If you want to go for MV scooters in obscure movies: In the "The Rocky
Horror Show" (Saw it 126 Friday Midnight shows in a row in the 70's)
Meatloaf's character "Eddie" Drives one (I think a WLA with US markings and
WWII light green paint) into the lab during the unvailing scene while
singing and playing a Sax.

Hank