Re: [MV] FYI old motorcycle in movie.

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 13:53:00 PDT

I forgot to mention thatI worked on the production of Turk 182 (Radio stuff)
and making it was fun, the movie sucked, I do not remember seeing the
mororcycle around the studio.

It was made at the Kaufman Astoria Studios, which was formerly know as the
US Army Motion Picture Production Facility (USAMPPF). In Queens (NYC) (It
now houses the Museum of the Moving Imiage)

Hank