Re: [MV] Some decent M35A3 photos...

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 22:13:41 PDT

hi buzz
the "A3" i looked at does have the same six bolt pattern that the "A2"s
have but i would think the CTI system is unusable due to axle shaft
differences, actually the axle assemblies are the same just has
allowances for the CTI. i would also think the tires would be killer to
buy new
Rich Burrell
MVPA#20227
MVCC