Re: [MV] Belters ID

From: Nick P. Norwood (nick@nemisis.dnet.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 05:40:35 PDT

I'll be there, just. Finances have hit a real low patch, not helped by the
fact that I had to take a short holiday locally to avoid the wee bits of
bother you've doubtless heard about on the news. Upshhot is I'm only ging to
manage about 2 days at the show. Look out for U.S BDU pants a selection of
increasingly bizarre T shirts and probably a pint in the hand....That'll be
me (and a thousand or so others no doubt). The real give away is the forest
green tent with the red paw prints on the side, nobody else is lacking
enough in taste to use one.

Nick in Belfast