RE: [MV] Looking for 1/4 ton trailer in NE area

From: John Jacott (jjacott@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 06:43:15 PDT

I have 15 M-416's coming to me. Will be in Boston, MA.

John Jacott
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
one pretty and well preserved piece,
but to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting
"GERONIMO".
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

Information can be found at:
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jjacott/index.htm