M725 For Sale Ad Seen

From: OConnor, Dennis (DOconnor@SIKORSKY.COM)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 10:31:13 PDT

1968 JEEP MILITARY AMBULANCE, Model M725, 19K orig mi, exc cond, NO RUST,
runs well, great investment for military collector or hunter/camper, $4000
invested, MUST SELL to 1st $2500. (860) 745-9200 (2X)
tsteben@edstebenglass.com. Enfield, CT, USA

Hi List,
        I saw this ad in one of the area papers and thought it might
interest someone. I added the state and country but the rest of the ad is
his. I have no connection or interest to/in this, all usual disclaimers,
contact the guy directly. If you want some pics taken I could prbobaly
arrange to go there sometime for whoever, just let me know.

Good Luck,
Dennis O'Connor