M151A2 For Sale

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 12:53:40 PDT

Dear Listers.........

You may remember me asking about Title Companies last week. This was on
behalf of a contact in the USA who had recently obtained an M151A2.
However, he has now decided to sell it and has asked me to mention it to
anyone who may be interested.

It's an AMG-built M151A2, late model (with evaporative canister system).
Location is Upland, Southern California (about 50 miles east of LA) and
asking price is around US$ 6,000.
From the photo I have, it looks very nice indeed (but I'm 8,000 miles away).
I don't have any connection with the seller apart from helping him to "date"
the vehicle and asking about title companies for him (it still wants a title).

Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you in touch.

Kind regards...
Ken