Re: [MV] MV IN NEW SHOW ON TLC

From: Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@wxs.nl)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 11:38:00 PDT

NIGEL HAY wrote:

> Beltring is on 19-23rd July... but I guess you mean the TV prog. A MV
> collecting chum of mine is a camera man on the series and says its one of
> most enjoyable to make, nothing is set up or rehearsed and the teams all
> good people to work with. Quite a few military vehicles are used in other
> episodes.
> Enjoy this from the nation that normaly turns out dire and embarrasing
> stuff such as Telly tubbies, Coronation Street, Beadles About and Channel 4
> Big breakfast.

Hi Nigel,

I wonder if your "sunny weather magic" works this year for the Beltring 2000
event.
It looks like winter here in Holland at the moment and I hope I'm in the
position
to tell my friends that I got that sun-tan from Beltring again (instead of Spain
or
whatever..) when I get back after the event.
Why are the Telly Tubbies embarrasing?? my kids love it and it has absolutely no

violence in it in contrast to all the other kids programs, I love MV's but I
hate violence.

Till next week,

Regards,

Auke Dijkstra