Back from China, back on the list!

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 23:46:14 PDT

Hi everybody...
I just came back from a 4-month job in China, and I am on the
Mil-Veh list again...
Shortly before leaving for China, I acquired from a fellow
collector another Harley 42 XA which was much nearer to
completion than my current project was... That leaves me with a
third XA project which I will eventually part with: It is a
fairly complete "basket", unassembled, just the front end
missing. I have also spare engine cases and Harley XA-specific
tooling.
If you are interested, drop me a note off-list
Another thing: I sold my Willys MB, MBT trailer and all my jeep
spares last January while in Normandy, at a decent price
considering the current glut of Army Surplus in France. My
apologies to those of you who had shown interest, but it was a
lot simpler for me to sell the Jeep locally. So, now, I am just
100% Mil-Biker...
Regards to all
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
Normandy, France
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine
http://www.powow.com/harley42xa

Harley-Davidson 42 WLA (In Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (restored, in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (nearly restored, Sherman Oaks)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (project, Sherman Oaks)
MVPA #14803, MVCG France